Thursday, June 30, 2011

Funnel Cake and Cheetah Print





Shirt-Wal-Mart/ Shorts- American Eagle/ Shoes- Maurices/ Cardigan- American Eagle/ Rings- Rue 21, Class ring/ Necklaces- Vintage
Helloo! So today I decided to go to the fair with some of my friends.  NOT a good idea.  I ended up spending all my money on rigged games and food.  But I still had a good time, so I guess it was worth it.
 
Anyways here was the outfit I wore.  I guess it really wasn't all that fair appropriate considering the looks I got, but I still love it.  The pants are from American Eagle and I had been eyeing them for quiet awhile, so when I finally got enough money you can't even imagine how excited I was.  The shirt was from Wal-Mart...Surprise!  Who says Wal-mart can't have cute clothes.  The heels are sort of a heeled oxford...see I told you I had an obsession with those shoes!  They were from Maurices and costed about 10 dollars.



I think I will leave you with the delicious image of funnel cake above...yum. :)


xoxo,
Dakotah

1 comment: